MiBAP is a non-profit membership organization of providers whose mission is to promote access to the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) through advocacy, education, and quality practices.
MiBAP achieves this mission by actively:
Promoting access to ABA services by supporting a robust and high-quality provider network throughout the State of Michigan
Advocating for the use of ABA services in environments where behavioral interventions can improve an individual or organization’s well-being and/or performance, to include the treatment of autism, traumatic brain injury, intellectual and developmental disabilities
Educating the public, including parents, stakeholders, medical professionals, school staff, and State and local legislators on the science of ABA and the benefits and cost savings achievable through effective interventions
Promoting quality practices in the delivery of ABA services, to include the establishment of specific quality standards and evidence-based measures of success
Membership benefits include:
- Member-only updates on Michigan licensing, policy, regulations, and service rates
- Access to MiBAP resources, training, and expertise in legislative & lobbying efforts
- Participation in ABA-related educational with CEU opportunities
- Access to provider survey data and outcome-based success metrics for Michigan ABA services
- Networking opportunities to share and promote ABA best practices and standards
- Access to member-only events and key Michigan leaders and legislators influencing ABA policy
- Use of the MiBAP logo and credentials on company website and marketing materials
*Membership benefits are for all employees of a facility.